Friday, July 22, 2011

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Fever


Lately, I have been having Call of Duty: Modern Warfare fever. I have played countless times both 1 and 2 and am horribly excited for 3 to come out.

Finally, my brother, JJP has played and beaten both games. And has joined the addicted force that is the me and my three brothers. I cannot describe how fun this game is. The game play and story line are phenomenal and the multiplayer options and online gaming cannot be beat. I love it. JJP and I have been playing the multiplayer quite frequently and it is just feeding the addiction. But if you want something that will make you want to play more than anything, just go here:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLiC_t3zDws


Sorry, I can't upload the video here at work, so the link will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment